LSSC is heading east to a new location in Maine! We will stay at Sugarloaf Resort (Sugarloaf Mountain Resort Website) for 5 nights and then a night in Portland, ME (Inn at St. John Website) to let us explore the city!
We have 4 full days to explore Sugarloaf’s 90km of groomed trails, more than Minocqua Winter Park! (Sugarloaf Cross Country Website). In addition, there are other areas within driving distance, and Sugarloaf offers the 2nd highest downhill mountain in Maine.
On the final day we will drive back to Portland and explore the city.
Space is very limited on this trip, so sign up now!
The regular trip package includes:
- 6 nights double occupancy accommodation
- Vehicle rental and gas (4 to car)
- Wine and Cheese Party
Not included in the Land Package:
- Breakfast at Sugarloaf is an option (see options)
- Trail passes are not included to allow you to purchase the passes for the activity and location you want each day.
- Flights are not included to allow you to arrive early or extend your time in Portland or greater Maine.
Your trip leader will confirm, but the current planning requires you to arrive at 12:30pm on Sunday Feb 2 at PWM airport to meet for the rental cars.
Departure Date: Sunday, February 2, 2020
Return Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Member Land-only Package (no Airfare): $640.
Non-Member Land-only Package (no Airfare): $675.
Optional Single Supplement: $419.
Optional 5 Days Breakfast at Sugarloaf Resort: $100.
Optional $100 Dining Card (for lunch & dinner) at Sugarloaf Resort: $85.
Full Payment Due at Registration
Contact: Rose Duchon (Leader) Darrel Duchon (Assistant)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com